Please refer to our section on Transporting dangerous goods if you are travelling with:
- Other dangerous goods (Find out more, in French only)
ARRIVAL TIME TO ENSURE YOUR RESERVATION IS HONOURED
Please be sure to arrive at the ferry terminal by no later than the following:
Car, motorcycle, snowmobile
45 minutes before the scheduled ferry departure
Vehicle longer than 6.4 m other than a car
60 minutes before the scheduled ferry departure
If you have a physical disability, please notify our attendants upon arrival at the ferry terminal if you require assistance to access the passenger deck.
If you are traveling with your pet, please keep it on a leash.
Cages will be available on both decks.
STAIRS AND WALKWAYS
All passengers must stand clear of the stairwells before docking.
CAR AND TRUCK DRIVERS
- Be sure to take all of the personal belongings you will need with you, since you will not be able to access your vehicle during the sailing.
- Push your side mirrors in, as space on board is limited.
- Wait for the green light or attendant’s instructions before proceeding.
- Drive slowly onto the ferry.
- Park in the space you are assigned.
- Apply the parking brake and do not move your vehicle once parked.
- Turn off your engine.
- Do not leave any belongings in plain sight and lock your doors.
- Use caution when walking between vehicles.
- Please wait as long as possible before starting your engine.
- Wait for instructions before driving onto the ramp.
Note: The Société des traversiers du Québec is not responsible for a vehicle that could break down on its ships. In such circumstances, the towing of the vehicle will be at the expense of its owner.
Please keep your motorcycle parked during docking.
Please walk your bike on the boarding ramps.
Please fit wheels to the front of your snowmobile to make it easier to move on the ferry and prevent damage.
NETWORK AND WI-FI
- This Wi-Fi service is currently in a breaking-in period and the connection cannot be guaranteed.
- Please feel free to use this service to browse the Internet, send and receive emails and browse social networks.
- Some sites are blocked and cannot be accessed in accordance with STQ network usage policies.
- Download speeds may vary depending on your mobile device.
In order to ensure a continuous connection between Gaspésie and Côte-Nord during the service shutdown of the MV F.-A.-Gauthier, the Société des traversiers du Québec (STQ) is offering air service between Matane, Baie-Comeau and Sept-Îles.
TERMS APPLICABLE TO AIR SERVICE
- Customers are asked to go directly to the airport at least 45minutes before their flights.
- The baggage limit is 23 kilograms (50 pounds) per person.
- Pets can be transported in the hold in a closed cage.