Please read the following information to ensure you have a safe and pleasant crossing with us.
Please refer to our section on Transporting dangerous goods if you are travelling with:
- Other dangerous goods (Find out more)
If you have a physical disability, please notify our attendants upon arrival at the ferry terminal if you require assistance to access the passenger deck.
Parking lots are available near the stations on each shore. Ask the cashier at the gate.
All pets must be kept on a leash.
All passengers must stand clear of the stairwells before docking.
CAR AND TRUCK DRIVERS
- Wait for the green light or attendant’s instructions before proceeding.
- Drive slowly onto the ferry.
- Park in the space you are assigned.
- Apply the parking brake and do not move your vehicle once parked.
- Turn off your engine.
- Do not leave any belongings in plain sight and lock your doors.
- Use caution when walking between vehicles.
- Please wait as long as possible before starting your engine.
- Wait for instructions before driving onto the ramp.
Note: The Société des traversiers du Québec is not responsible for a vehicle that could break down on its ships. In such circumstances, the towing of the vehicle will be at the expense of its owner.
Please stay close to your motorcycle during the crossing. Be especially vigilant if the crossing is rough and when the ship is docking.
Please walk your bike on the boarding ramps.
Please fit wheels to the front of your snowmobile to make it easier to move on the ferry and prevent damage.