Saint-Augustin River Crossing (Lower North Shore)
Please read the following information to ensure you have a safe and pleasant crossing with us.
- Boarding is made on a first come, first served basis.
- Schedule subject to change based on weather conditions, without prior notice.
- Children under 14 are not allowed without adult supervision.
- For security purposes, no luggage, box, or other unaccompanied goods will be accepted on board.
- Dangerous goods are not permitted on board. (find out more).
- Consumption of food, alcohol or tobacco is strictly prohibited on board.
- Reservations are mandatory for passengers traveling on a charter flight wishing to cross the Saint-Augustin River, at least 24 hours before the arrival time of their flight. Please note that these crossings will only be available during periods of service.
- To know the schedule of the MV Bella Desgagnés, please visit relaisnordik.com or contact their local agent.
- A bus service is also available between the airport and The Maritime Service wharf (Trout Point). Reservations are mandatory, at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. no confirmation call will be returned.
- To make a reservation, please contact the STQ staff or leave a message at 418 947-2027 or 1 855 759-6862.