Saint-Augustin River Crossing (Lower North Shore)
Please read the following information to ensure you have a safe and pleasant passenger crossing with us.
- Boarding proceeds on a first come, first served basis.
- Schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions, without prior notice.
- Children under 14 years old are not allowed to travel on board without adult supervision.
- For security purposes, no unaccompanied luggage, packages or other goods will be accepted on board.
- Dangerous goods are not permitted on board.
- Consumption of food, alcohol, and tobacco is strictly prohibited on board.
- Passengers of the MV Bella Desgagnés must make a reservation. For schedule information, visit relaisnordik.com or contact Relais Nordik’s local agent.
- A bus service is also available between the airport and the maritime service wharf (Trout Point). Reservations are mandatory, at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. No confirmation calls will be returned.
- Charters: Reservations are mandatory at least 24 hours in advance for passengers wishing to cross the Saint-Augustin River outside scheduled times. Charter fees apply.
- For reservations or more information, please contact the STQ staff at 418 947-1387 or visit the website.