Evening Service Deadline
Hovercraft passenger service employees must complete their shift no later than 10:30 p.m. in the summer and 11:30 p.m. in the winter on weeknights (Monday to Friday inclusive). This time limit meets the regulatory requirements for mandatory rest time and ensures compliance with the normal service schedule. Safety is the priority that dictates the operating conditions of STQ services.
In practice, crossings can be made according to the following deadlines:
Airplane landing deadline for passengers traveling by commercial flight
|10 PM||10 PM||10 PM|
Summer - Freeze/thaw periods
|10 PM||10 PM||10 PM||10 PM||10 PM|
Winter (time change)
|11 PM||11 PM||None*||11 PM|
|Winter - Freeze/thaw periods||11 PM||11 PM||11 PM||11 PM||11 PM|
Deadline for mooring the MV Bella Desgagnés on Thursdays
|Summer - Freeze/thaw periods||9:30 PM|
|Winter (time change)||Aucune*|
|Winter - Freeze/thaw periods||10:30 PM|
* On Thursdays, in summer and winter periods, there is no time limit
On weekends, the cut-off time is variable depending on operational circumstances.
The service is improved in the evening to accommodate customers arriving by plane or by the MV Bella-Desgagnés after the last crossing scheduled for the day.
- Boarding proceeds on a first come, first served basis.
- Schedule is subject to change based on weather conditions, without prior notice.
- Children under 14 years old are not allowed to travel on board without adult supervision.
- For security purposes, no unaccompanied luggage, packages or other goods will be accepted on board.
- Dangerous goods are not permitted on board.
- Consumption of food, alcohol, and tobacco is strictly prohibited on board.
- Passengers of the MV Bella Desgagnés must make a reservation. For schedule information, visit relaisnordik.com or contact Relais Nordik’s local agent.
- A bus service is also available between the airport and the maritime service wharf (Trout Point). Reservations are mandatory, at least 24 hours before the scheduled departure time. No confirmation calls will be returned.
- Charters: Reservations are mandatory at least 24 hours in advance for passengers wishing to cross the Saint-Augustin River outside scheduled times. Charter fees apply.
- For reservations or more information, please contact the STQ staff at 418 947-1387 or visit the website.