Harrington Harbour – Chevery Ferry
Please read the following information to ensure you have a safe and pleasant crossing with us.
- Travellers connecting with air or maritime transport, students from Harrington Harbour studying at Netagamiou School and the workers who must travel for their job from Harrington Habour or from Chevery will have priority.
- Passengers must arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled ferry departure.
- Children under 14 are not allowed without a responsible adult who will take responsability.
- Dangerous goods are not permitted on board. (Find out more)
- Consumption of alcohol and tobacco is strictly prohibited on board.
- Reservations are mandatory for those who want to cross from Chevery to Harrington Harbour to come aboard the MV Bella-Desgagnés. Departure from Chevery will be one hour prior to the arrival of the MV Bella-Desgagnés. For reservations, please call 418 787-0100, 24 hours before departure and leave a message. No confirmation call will be returned. To consult the schedule of the MV Bella-Desgagnés visit: www.relaisnordik.com or contact their local agent.
- To know the schedule of the MV Bella Desgagnés visit www.relaisnordik.com or contact Relais Nordik's local agent.
- Schedule subject to change based on weather conditions, without prior notice.