Special promotion: Save 50% or more
For a limited time : October 11, 2019 - March 31, 2020
Why not take advantage of this special promotion to visit the Gaspé Peninsula and North Shore of Quebec and discover the many attractions these stunning regions have to offer?
VISITORS STAYING OVERNIGHT IN THE REGION
All travellers who present proof of an overnight stay* in the Gaspésie or North Shore regions of Quebec can enjoy:
Free ferry travel for children age 6-15
50% off the total ferry fare (standard vehicle or RV and passengers)
*Visitors must stay one or more nights in the Gaspésie or North Shore regions of Quebec. Hotels, motels, B&Bs, hostels, inns, lodges, campgrounds, and similar establishments are all considered eligible types of accommodation for this promotion.
SMALL RECREATIONAL VEHICLE USERS
All travellers with a small recreational vehicle (motorcycle, ATV, snowmobile, etc.) can enjoy:
Free ferry travel for all small recreational vehicles*
*The vehicle fare is waived, but standard passenger fares and fees for other products still apply. We look forward to welcoming you aboard!
QUESTIONS AND ANSWERS
What are the eligible dates for this promotion?
These discounts apply only to ferry travel between October 11, 2019 and March 31, 2020 inclusive.
* For example, travellers who are staying overnight in a designated area on March 31, 2020 and plan to return by ferry on April 1 will not be eligible for this promotion.
What are the terms and conditions of the promotion?
Option 1: All travellers who present proof of an overnight stay* within 12 hours before or after your crossing in the Gaspésie or North Shore regions** of Quebec can enjoy:
- Free ferry travel for children age 6–15
- 50% off the total ferry fare (standard vehicle or RV and passengers)
* Visitors must stay one or more nights in the Gaspésie or North Shore regions of Quebec. Hotels, motels, B&Bs, hostels, inns, lodges, campgrounds, and similar establishments are all considered eligible types of accommodation for this promotion. Travellers must present a receipt or reservation confirmation from a recognized accommodation provider (showing the accommodation/lodging tax paid) at the time of payment to obtain the discounted ferry fare. The receipt and/or reservation confirmation must be in the name of one of the passengers travelling. Proof of identity must be provided. Discounts will be applied automatically at checkout.
Be sure to bring proof of your reservation or invoice (printed out or on your phone) to the ticket office.
** The list of postal codes used to determine the designated area eligible for these discounts is available online here: North Shore - Gaspésie - Matane area municipalities and postal codes
Option 2: Free ferry travel for all small recreational vehicles
Small recreational vehicles, specifically snowmobiles, ATVs and motorcycles travel completely free of charge.
Vehicles used for commercial purposes are not eligible.
Fare schedule showing discounts applicable
A fare schedule showing the discounts applicable is available online here: Fare schedule showing discounts applicable
|What types of proof of accommodation are accepted?|| |
You must provide a paper or digital copy of one of the following documents:
Which types of accommodation are eligible for the 50% discount on ferry travel?
Inns, lodges, cottages, camps, hotels and motels. Vacation rentals booked through platforms such as AirBnB are also eligible, provided that accommodation/lodging tax has been collected.
Examples of discounts
• A family of two adults and two children travelling by car and staying in a lodge could save 61% on the regular fare and pay only $44.40 (compared to $113.40).
• A couple of tourists travelling by car and staying for a night in a hotel could save 50% on the regular fare and pay only $44.40 (compared to $88.80).
• Four adults travelling by snowmobile to a rented cottage on the North Shore could save 86% on the regular fare and pay only $40 (compared to $275.20).
I have already reserved a sailing during these eligible dates. Can I still take advantage of this promotion?
Yes, this promotion also applies to individuals with an existing reservation for ferry travel between October 11, 2019 and March 31, 2020. The discount will be applied at the time of travel.
Is there a limit to how many times I can travel and take advantage of this promotion?
No, there is no limit. Travellers can enjoy this discount for each eligible reservation.